I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
From 12th July 2020 All Saints' Church will be opening for public worship at our 10.30am Sunday Mass subject to the following conditions:
1. Do not enter if you are suffering from any coronavirus symptoms and contact NHS 111.
2. Please use our hand cleansing stations on entry and before leaving the church building.
3. Observe social distancing and all safety notices and guidance by our stewards in church.
4. Regular members of the electoral roll will have their attendance checked on a 'register' to assist in any necessary subsequent track and tracing for Covid-19. Visitors will be asked for names and contact details.
5. Masks are now expected to be worn in All Saints and removed for communion.
For those who cannot attend All Saints' Church Sunday Mass during the COVID-19 pandemic, we will continue to offer a weekly pre-recorded Service of the Word based on the Common Lectionary (readings) for the appropriate Sunday. If you want to receive this service please contact the Vicar, Fr Owen Murphy, with your email address and he will be able to grant your access permission to Google and inform you when recordings are available.
Please play your part in the safety and recovery of our society - keep your distance; keep your hands washed; wear your mask; keep on praying...
All Saints Church - A beautiful, well-maintained traditional church building built for our local community to celebrate God in our midst and in our lives.
A local church to help all of God's children mark the stages of life, birth and baptism (christening); with sacramental and holy nurturing of children to an adult faith and spirituality (relationship with God and each other); in caring and supporting our local community in times of sorrow and suffering at different stages of life, including end of life spiritual care; in celebrating our joys in marriage and childbirth, in friends and fellowship.
Support us in our continuing work for the Lord by donating online below.