The Church Building
Building of All Saints’ Church began in 1898 and the church was consecrated in 1908. It is steeped in over 100 years of worship. It is a well-loved and well-maintained building which has an aura of peace and prayerfulness and has excellent acoustics. We uphold a very fine musical tradition alongside our desire to serve the people of our district through corporate evangelism and personal witness.
All Saints is an elegant Victorian building with a traditional layout– the High Altar and Nave Altar are used as the occasion dictates. There is a Lady Chapel in the South Transept and St Christopher Altar in the North; these are used regularly for mid-week services. The Chancel is lined with choir stalls and there is an excellent pipe organ. This was installed in 1901, modified in 1971 and 1989 including electrification of the action. The heating and lighting are modern.